View Single Post
Old 01-15-2003, 01:06 AM   #3
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
You're not too likely to find a 16x8 in 4x114 without importing something ($$$) though I know wheels in this size are available in Japan.

Here in the US the widest/lightest/best for the $ wheels for that pattern I'd say are the Kosei K1 in 16x7.5 and the Enkei RP01 in 16x7. Both are good for a 225/50-16.

But... neither of those wheels are sold in the US in that fitment anymore. But they used to! I'm currently scouring the nation for a set of one or the other.

jspec.com has the Black Racing N1 Pro in 4x114 16x8, +35 and +25 offsets. They list ¥29000 apiece, about $230, but that doesn't include whatever shipping they might ask.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote