View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 06:03 PM   #148
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Well I said before all of you are Welcomed. We have limited parking, So get your spot early. There is more parking at Kragen next door and they are cool with you guys parking there.

For the raffle I want to make sure you are aware that WINNERS NAMES will be called out at 8pm. SO YOU MUST BE THERE TO CLAIM PRIZE. I don't want a person to just drop name in box and roll out and not really care. (cus those peeps always win). I wanna give to the one that stayed and waited to see if he would "by the grace of God" win. I want him/her to appreciate what it means to me.

I am giving my spots away because I will not be in town (due to work)
and I don't feel good about cancelling my spots. Reason: Because I know the hard work it goes into planning these events and I would never put them in position to cancel. They do this because like me, they LOVE it.!!!

Most important, I don't want to be known as the person that always yes I will go and then not pay up. Cus it gets old after a while and people lose respect for you. So um, yaaah!