View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 02:11 PM   #75
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
so? i work at a subaru dealership, and the owner has a jeep wrangler, and his wife has a brand new mustand convertible and a toyota Sienna. is because subaru sucks? hardly. its because subie doesnt make a minivan, the owner has always loved jeep wranglers, and the wifey wanted a girl car.

i agree with most of everything else you put there though, but that last bit doesn't prove anything.

Ya but chrysler DOES make a version of whatever GM products he and his family are driving and he could have gotten the chrysler versions for a DEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP discount. That tells me that he doesn't trust the products he sells, there is no bigger quality statement then that.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote