View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 11:26 PM   #15
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Is it the same cosworth that they used to run in atlantic in the mid 80's to early 90's? I hope not because the 4AG is FAR superior to that motor! I'm gunna do a little google search to see if I can find the engine code for the old cosworth motors. I assumed that it was the rotary, but I guess I was wrong. Mazda has been trying to get the rotaries into atlantics since the late 90's. They ran them for a while in SCCA club racing with some success. Also have they finally developed the swift chasis to the point where they are FINALLY faster than the old RALT RT41's? The 008's were crap (flexy chasis I think), the 014's were pretty close, but I haven't been around lately to hear about the 016's.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote