View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 05:06 PM   #213
TechImportz1
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
TechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkywilson View Post
Jason,

I paid for these on 12/22/07 I'm not getting any reply from email, phones, AIM, or PMs from you. You said you would have them shipped in if they were not here by 2/19 and I'm wondering if my coil overs are on the way yet? Please take care of this situation ASAP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkywilson View Post
2 more days and no reply... not exactly awe inspiring business, Ive left numerous emails, PMs, called twice and got voice mail with obviously no reply's, Can anyone vouch for this guy? I ordered and paid for coil overs over 2 months ago and now he seems to have the in ability to contact me. I guess I expect business to be done on a business level. And that includes not leaving a paid customer hanging for a week without any contact. Last time I talked to him was 2 weeks ago, at that point it took me a week for him to respond and thats the last I heard from him. It appears hes a mod of some sort here (adviser?).. Anyone got any info? I"m borderline ready to file complaints with my Credit Card Company and reverse the charges.
Attention: silkywilson

My sincere apologies, I have pmed you already regarding this situation. We are in the process of moving to a bigger facility because our lease is up at our present one. A resolution will be made so you will be satisfied. Unfortunately, as per my stock check with D2, S13's are still not in stock which can be verified by calling D2 Directly at 919-544-4171. Thank you very much for being so patient. My apologies once again.

P.S. To correct something, we are not mods on zilvia nor advisors as well. However we are Zilvia Advertisors. Thanks again.