View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 03:48 PM   #196
LS240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
LS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_ahmed View Post
Thanks for keeping my thread alive... I want a revolution Well in the start I got neg reps for this thread and the precursor to this thread lmao but the first thread i sooort of deserved it as i showed skimpy hoe stretched tires that look ugly vs j-rho/ace in the hole/other's wide rubber setups and the skimpy hoe stretch tire crew got mad hehe it became a shitfest... none the less i think its still ugly, useless and waste the skimpy hoe stretch tire threads... its just AARGH... so wrong... ah well to each his own. That's why we have this thread and the stretch crew has theirs hehe.
Haha QFT! Just check my sig. I absolutely detest stretching.

Anyways...Not sure if this would be the best place to ask as this thread was intended for people that actually have wide-tire 240s, but...

I may be absolutely insane for even thinking this, but with proper offset and spacing to maximize backspace clearance(with coilovers, most likely Tein), what would I have to do to fit 335s in the rear and maybe 265-275s up front on an S14? Despite the fact that one car in this thread is running 305s on stock fender with apparently no rubbing, I highly doubt that I could fit something that big with just a pull. So I'm thinking overfenders. Am I gonna need 30mm, 50mm, or possibly even 70mm? The thing is I want to keep stock Kouki front bumper and go with stock JDM sideskirts and rear bumper, so I want an overfender+bolt-on front combo that will allow that extra width without the need for full aero.

Is this possible, or am I just for thinking of trying something that big?
LS240 is offline   Reply With Quote