View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 07:10 PM   #204
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
gsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond repute
Guys these are my specs on a stock body with just pulls no body work at all ever performed

Front
18 by 10 + 18

I have ran 265/35/18 and 275/35/18 . Had to hammer the fronts tubs in so they wouldnt rub against the frame, plus i had to pull the front fenders about 10mm. I did one good and the other i messed up cause i was in a hurry. i can go lock to lock even with tein tie rod extenders .

Here you can see the one i messed up

Rears 18 by 11 + 18

Pulled about 30 + mm in total on stock quarters with no paint work.

I ran 285's for a while, the put 295s on and they rubbed so pulled some more then i was able to fit 315 azenis.

Here you can see the 295s rubbing before i pulled some more

After i pulled they didnt rub any more

Heres 315's on the stock body would rub from time to time which is ultimatly why i went wide body. plus they stuck out so much it was looking border line rediculous

295 vs 315 12.4 inch sectional width

Front coilover clearance on tein coils 18by 10 +18 with 265 tire . Rear coilover clearance is about an inch. no pic unfortunatly of the rear.

Heres some other fitmets

Rear i forged

20 by 11 +20 305/25/20

Front te37 19 by 10.5 + 12 285/30/19

I got tons more of pics of all kinds of crazy wheels and tires but i think that gives everyone a good idea of what can and cant be fit. Enjoy