View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 11:41 AM   #119
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedjester View Post
i am building a s13 hatch for autocross and i was wondering if any one with auto cross exp. knows of a good coilover for it that is at a resonable price. i was looking at megans track series? please help
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
2. You should probably read the thread before posting.
Your question would be answered, and then some, if you'd take a few minutes out of your undoubtedly busy day and read the thread. There is a TON of good info in here. A lot of time, effort, and thought went into some of the posts in this thread. If you even looked at the first few posts, you'd see that a Koni/GC setup is probably the best cost-effective setup you can find.

If you want someone to just lie to you with "get sum megans their cheap and work good," this is the wrong thread.