View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 04:44 PM   #26
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by atutt View Post
While I fully agree and understand that the NWS and MPAA are completely different. The PG-13 rating is used in the same context as a film would be rated. I just clearly stated what the PG-13 rating is and how it isn't exactly followed. If you are concerned about "minors" viewing a womans cleavage, you need to be equally concerned about minors viewing the language on this site. Even though we all know minors will see and hear things far worse, but that's out of our control.
It's contradicting to use the PG-13 rule when it comes to pictures bu then ignored when it comes to things like languague.

I didn't want to go off topic with this but I don't which mod/admin removed the content.
I totally understand what you mean by this, but the thing is that FUCK IN size 12 font can hardly be seens from far away or even medium to close distance. Many work places openly swear and stuff. But anything of a sexual nature is very very taboo in today's society, especially at work.

It's weird, you can see blood and violence, swearing and vulgar remarks, but have a half naked girl or show some skin and its a big NO NO.