View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 11:09 AM   #76
SicBastard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
SicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the rough
how closely involved with TTP you are?I worked there for a few months this past summer right after I moved here from CA. They have a great rep over on LS1tech.com and were close by so I just drove over unannounced. Told'em what I could do, and I've considered everyone over there a friend, and top notch at what they do ever since. Regarding things coming back: the only stuff that came back the entire time I was there was stuff from other shops. One guy assembles all of the engines there and he is a certified aeronautic mechanic, he hand assembles everything with an assortment of retaded expensive snapon digital torque wrenches. The machine shop they use builds LeManns engines. The suspension guy there is ACE certified in all kinds of stuff and before he worked there he prepped hi dollar race porsches. And the last time I was there a few weeks ago Matt had just got done finding more than 30 hp on a bolt-ons camaro with nothing other than his laptop. The only thing I can say negative about the TTP is that you might have to wait a while for your shit to get done because they are that busy. Performance engines are generally bought by yahoos. If an engine lasted awhile, and made big power then self destructed, it was probably the yahoo and not the builder. If I'm wrong, and there was proof, I would be blown away if Matt (the owner) hadn't made good.
SicBastard is offline   Reply With Quote