View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 01:37 PM   #1
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MavericStephenc
Thumbs up sun,warm weather, happy times

yesterday,I like most of us here in New England got a great taste of spring . I mean damn it was beautiful. Sunny, sixty degrees, and SHORTS! in march no less.

But there was something more in the air. Now wether or not it was the smell of old gas and grease while I was working on my car I'm not to sure. It was refreshing seeing (and smelling for that matter) that winter is nearing it's end.
comming to the realization that baseball is just a month away was icing on the cake. Back on topic. During my time at the shop cleaning the car and doing some minor work I started to remember meets and fun times over past summers. Finishing my sr swap early 06', roadtrips all over the east coast (well as far south as VA.)in the s14.

sure the car had 07' off ,but it is to be back this year, and thats refreshing.

how about you guys? any conclusions on the good weather that we had and weather to come? progress on your cars? Or just plain happy to see the season start to change?
let me know.

Boycott Berkeley and code pink
MavericStephenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links