View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 09:16 AM   #284
WhiteGLX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
WhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to WhiteGLX Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteGLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
That really is a pretty good build and it looks like you are doing good work, but it just doesn't belong in this thread. If you wanna show-off your build you should write up a build thread. This thread is for discussion of track/autocross set-ups and pics of your car actually on the track, and NOT DRIFTING.
ACTUALLY thats not what this thread was intended for at all....this thread was started years ago as my build thread with pics and video from my track events and photos to document the progress change of my car as my skill level changed. It has changed and been overtaken the last couple pages, but its ok as long as discussions dont turn into rants, petty rambling and mostly aims towards car setups for grip....

if anyone notices the first 8 pgs are all me, old shit from long time ago. I like seeing the work everyone is doing, id much rathe rsee mroe videos and general setup improvements instead of bickering over track times though...

***NASA HPDE Instructor***
WhiteGLX is offline   Reply With Quote