View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 09:10 AM   #23
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jworks View Post
Same here! Kinda scary if you think about how compact and deadly these guns are getting
Apparently, many of you are like this guy and have never heard of a handgun.

ZOMG, it fits in your hand?!? wHaT?

Machine pistols have been around since the '30s, at least. AFAIK, George "Baby Face" Nelson carried 1911s (in both .38 Super and .45ACP) converted to auto, with Cutts compensators on the front and Thompson vertical foregrips attached to the dust cover.

That said, I just want to make my Carbon 15 TLR into an attachable mag gun, and I'd like to build another AR in either 6.8 or .308.

I also would like to get a factory refurbished Sig P226 in .40 or maybe a new Glock 21/21SF for a better home defense gun. .223, 6.8 and .308 all have a bit too much penetration for my liking.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote