View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 09:26 PM   #226
silkywilson

Trader Rating: (0)
silkywilson is an unknown quantity at this point
Well its been almost 2 weeks and AGAIN here I am, Ive been asking for 2 weeks about my Refund, which of course hasn't come back yet, And of course Jason isn't answering my attempts to reach him. on 3/13 above he posted "A Refund will be issued", 3/24 now and nothing + he hasn't answered my PMS, Emails, or IMs for a week and a half.. This is about what I expected, 3 months of waiting to get shit on, and now I'm going to have to file for fraud with my credit card company because my "Refund" obviously is about as important as my order was 3 months ago. As for D2 not having them in stock, that shouldent matter, you said "ill go ahead and ship them in directly to you from over seas" I take that as a lie, because you said you were doing that a month ago.. and of course I have no coil overs, and of course now no Money either. RUN PEOPLE BE SAFE NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE PRICE IS ive been ripped off at this point and have to fight with credit card companies to get things fixed. Sad to see this sort of business is our small community..
silkywilson is offline   Reply With Quote