View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 02:17 AM   #140
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Saturday afternoon, on Orange Ave near Cypress College, I spotted a silver S13 fastback. Low, exhaust, I *think* it had kouki tails. You turned onto Orange going the opposite direction. I was in the creamy yellow two tone coupe. I waved, but you were too busy staring at my girl, who was behind me in her all stock black chuki coupe. hahahaha

Last night (Sunday night), 12:30ish AM, I saw an S13 fastback (low-ish, wheels, cannon exhaust) on the 91E passing the 15. We both got off at McKinley. We were next to each other at a light, but you wouldn't look over. I guess you were too cool with your SR and that sweet blow off valve to say whats up to a fellow S13 owner.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote