View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 10:44 AM   #89
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
There's not questions about the fact you can mod an older car cheaper and get more gains. The fact here is that Hyundai built a new 240 before Nissan did ( before anyone did really) and like you said, you have to give props were props are due. They deserve some serious props.

Now we watch Nissan and Toyota create a better product thats better looking and has what everyone really wants; less weight.
I agree that Hyundai was the first to create the cheap rwd coupe we've all wanted but just because its the first doesnt mean it will be the best. I would give up hp for weight savings any day and thats why I chose to wait a little longer for Toyotas new coupe more than nissans or the new tib.
Baka Sama is offline   Reply With Quote