View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 11:57 PM   #31
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by TougeLabs View Post
Hey Irax your right it was late i should of elaborated!!
I have done the research ! lol Well at least while I was pooping at my girls i read this article about SUSUMU KOYAMA hes the VP of jun auto!
Bring on the pos rep lol !!

What do you think of the new GT-R ?

"Its a very difficult car. Nissan is trying to over manage and control everything. When you purchase a GT-R [In JAPAN] they make you sign a contract saying that you won't modify the car. In Saitama, there are only three places to take the GT-R in for repairs . The GT-R has a black box like a flight recorder on planes that reads and records speed, RPM etc. If a GT-R goes onto a racetrack, the GPS sensors on the car detect it and will ask whether or not you want to go into Circuit mode disabling the 180 km/h governor. Activating the Circuit mode will void the warranty. Any sort of after service is also currently limited to nissan dealerships , so as far as tuning , everything is up in the air"

He also says that about the new GT-R
" Ill See what happens with the new GT-R with all the tuning and speed limitations and the weight of the car, it will not perform competitively stock on the track. I am confident that the EVO X will be way faster than the new GT-R on the circuit"
well i think that is a little biased opinion considering that JUN is KNOWN for building EVO's

I think it's not question that the GT-R will perform competitively, the question is how well will it stand up to other supercars.