View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 12:53 AM   #1
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
Exclamation opinions on stolen shipped out parts...

hi everyone. i recently sold some parts from fellow members here and they have gotten all their parts except one person... i shipped the item 1 week ago and the buyer hasn't gotten the part yet. i still have the receipt to prove i send the item, now should i be blamed for this? i never scammed or do anything on that nature. i had been always honest to my fellow members and i had met some cool ppl because of that! i used priority mail and they don't really have a tracking number but confirmation, i still hoping that this person get the part. thanks for your opinions.