View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 08:37 AM   #23
a_ahmed
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
well if it makes anyone feel better i got a 60km/hr speeding ticket in a 50km/hr zone two days ago he was a nice guy at least... lol, he seemed new and most new cops are assholes. Was a young guy, my age, I was like cmon man what is this im going to pick up my wife from a frickin hair saloon; guy gave me a ticket i gotta pay 40 bux 0 points.. woopie do but so lame

Unlike the asshole who gave me a 67 over speeding ticket in rural farm lands in a '50' zone which was actually an 80 not a 50 zone, I went back there and saw the 50 zone buffer which was not visible AND short AND the asses hid there on a holiday. No soul ever even drives there somehow they happened to be there. Been a year since that incident but alas. You can't even hear a cow moo, that's how retarded farm field remote rural it is... what pisses me off is how the guy was grinning and cynical.

Fight every ticket, the government doesn't deserve your hard earned money.

Traffic police/tickets and everything associated with it is nothing but a business. Guess how many millions of dollars did the canadian government lose on 'family day' where the courts decided to 'forgive all cases' and dropped all tickets/court dates that day? Just guesst.... then look it up. It's nothing but a large scam. I HATE when I hear 'safety' bullshit, but then see roads crumbling with basketball size holes and grannies driving 50 on a highway or whatever.

Oh and, lmao, all the hypocracy of some people who throw 'take it to the track' slogans, when we all know EVERYONE speeds at least a lil including grannies and grandpas with their expensive ferraris/porsches/etc... Guess what started happening? Cops started giving tickets at local canadian tracks HAH! Just waiting for people to get off the track and BOOM ticket (illegal exhaust, car made for street racing, blabla).

Oh and I got a wonderful 30.00$ parking ticket for stepping out of my car in toronto downtown for like 5 minutes to pick up my wife from college where there is virtually no parking ever. WOW THATS SUCH A GREAT FEELING! I SAW the parking meter fag give me the ticket right in front of me! So 70 bux of my hard earned money just went to the government for jack shit.

What I ALSO love is how cops CAN turn their lights on and then run red lights if they please or how they ENJOY speeding and taking corners fast when they see fit even though they have no emergency or anything like that. OH AND when they have banged up cars (eg; one headlight only working), how come we can't give them damn tickets and earn a lil money lol. Oh they are trained professionals LMAO bullshit!

Last edited by a_ahmed; 04-05-2008 at 08:57 AM..
a_ahmed is offline   Reply With Quote