View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 11:45 AM   #1256
bornslippy73
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (45)
bornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the rough
Heello!

My name is Ron. Work-a-holic by day and nerd by night. I have mad cravings for sushi so if you know any hot spots in the bay area share the love cuz i don't do low grade buffet sushi. I own a 93 SE hatch with a JDM type X bumper (full kit-hardward, lip spoiler, brackets & lights) , stock KA, but most of the suspension links have been upgraded (power brace, tie rods, tie rod ends, tension rods, traction, camber and tc arms as well as all the bushings replaced with poly bushings. Brakes are rotora BBK 4-pot cal in the front and NS pads with vented/slotted/drilled for the rears. Stut and sways too and coilovers. The body is the typical faded burgandy. I haven't made a final decision if I want to go with a SR or stick with my Ka and go turbo.

I mostly do autocross and finished Drift 101 back in Dec 07. El Toro is awesome! I've been searching for a track closer to me. Found one up north in Sac. I've been a member for several months so sorry about the delay. Thanks for the welcome.
bornslippy73 is offline   Reply With Quote