View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 10:37 PM   #15
Kouki Chick
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Kouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kouki Chick
Thanks for the complements!
I am a member of AZ240sx and have been for about 4 years, I have the same user name and run the Turn Style Drift events you should come out to our next event and check the car out in person...maybe I'll give you a ride along lol
The KA has been sold
The greddy pulleys, as well as the CAS cover was anodized pink by a local company
The intake manifold was chromed by a local chromer, as well as the intercooler piping and everything else shiny you see
The Bride material was bought from Bride when the Zeta seat was purchased. A local upholstery shop redid the panels and will be redoing the rear seat with partial gradient, partial black suede.
Kouki Chick is offline   Reply With Quote