View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 12:56 AM   #82
jon_mr2
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (4)
jon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WagDatto View Post
I've recommended it before (maybe in this thread, I don't remember) but the big blue cans of "Truck Bed Liner" spray paint work wonders... I sprayed my engine bay and wheel wells with it, it looks very very clean, and the texture hides a lot of imperfections. Great for wheel wells, but since you cleaned your engine bay so well, that gloss black would looks slick.
i was actually thinking about redoing the fender wells with truck bedliner instead of the rubberized undercoating, but seems to be holding up, so i think ill just stick with it... would be a lot of work to remove the undercoating anyways:P would you or anyone else know if the gloss paint will adhere to the rubberized undercoating? just wondering
jon_mr2 is offline   Reply With Quote