View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 11:43 AM   #5
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandy Boosts View Post
haha I love your intro! nba on nbc! who else is rockin it on their ringtone like me? my cousin heard my phone and started ROFLing and screaming it's game time!

oh boy, I'll make predictions when I'm out of school later. But what I wanna say now, every fucking series will be a GREAT series to watch maybe except for Magic and Raptors. They've gone downhill the past few weeks. My favorite playoff of all time thus far!
I've definitely had it as my ringtone for a couple weeks now, everyone makes a point of asking what in the blue hell it is.
I am not about to lie, nothing coming into this season had me believing that the Lakers would be this good, Bynum's breakout helped to reverse that feeling. All in all, this has been a VERY entertaining season, with Chris Paul and Dwight Howard having great seasons as well.
My predictions are about in line with AkademikONE's, though I think the NBA Finals will be a grueling and fucking CLASSIC 7-gamer, with David Stern in his office beating off the whole time on a bed of Franklins

And I write too!