View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 01:40 AM   #85
TheS14project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
TheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TheS14project
Thanks everyone, and Im not a member of ClubRsx so its not me...lol

I did get my Nardi wheel sprayed this week along with quite a bit done today.

Onto todays updates, my buddy came over this evening and helped me get the new timing belt on and the car timed(twas being a hooker) After he and the crew left I started the wiring process. Still have to run a few wires once its in the car, clean it up, loom and tuck it, but for the most part the engine and trans harness are done. It looks like a spaghetti mess at the moment, but its coming along better then I expected.

All of the tools needed when wiring a motor thats not suppose to be in that type of car...lol

Trans Harness

Engine Harness

Starting to Install and tuck the Chassis Harness