View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 10:32 AM   #116
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
haha word it was suuuuuper easy!!

fortunately this will be the car i have with me at NJ if all goes well i'm gonna be dyno'ing it this weekend then doing nothing but testing with it all next week!!

finished up my rear harness and loomed it. similar to the front, this harness only has 5 wires for radiator water sprayer pump, fuel pump, brake lights, running lights, 12v constant. also added a neat little dual relay/dual fuse panel back there for super quick diagnosis of water sprayer/fuel pump problems...

the start

convenient relay box

finished!! its not super special by any means but its how i've built about every harness for this car so far. 5 days of tedious headbanging on the desk shit!

super nice super rice AN bulkhead for the accusump!

just got transmission and motor mounts back from welder...

those brackets weld to frame rail then the motor plates bolt to them in 3 spots, yay! sooooooooo close