View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 04:10 PM   #336
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
I think you should build a radiator/intercooler duct and incorporate the brake ducts into that. I plan on doing that for my car whenever I get the time and motivation to repair/install the front bumper cover that I have had sitting around for like 4 months. I keep putting it off because I have to devise a mounting system for the bumper that will mount it very solid, as it is an aftermarket fiberglass bumper, and incorporate some mounting points for the front splitter/diffuser (which I also have to build myself). And then on top of that I have to build the radiator and brake ducts and leave a provosion for an oil cooler duct in the future. And yes I know that I'm slightly nuts for undertaking this project, but it's not my fault I was born that way! LOL!

PS: Paul what happened with the event you were talking about putting together?
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote