View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 02:09 AM   #33
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
LOL at this thread.

Fyi, i did a persuasive speech in my oral comm. class last semester on why some old people shouldnt be allowed to drive . The professor thought it was hilarious and yet very informative and persuasive. I made a petition form and some other bull shit as my hand outs and what not. It was awesome. The whole class wanted to sign the form and have me send it in somewhere too. I ended up getting an A on the whole thing.

anyway, the way i see it, if you cant see, hear, simple multi-task (change lanes while looking over your shoulder) or simply drive the fucking speed limit, your ass shouldnt be on the road. I dont care how old you are. I swear though, if one more 89 year old in a tan buick regal slows down the entire san diego morning commute, i'm going postal. I have soooo many near accident stories from old people being old people and stupid WOMEN ON THEIR FUCKING PHONES, its ridiculous

I totally respect the elderly though, i just think SOME of them shouldnt be allowed to operate a motor vehicle cuz its a hazard to theirs and public safety. Simple as that.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote