View Single Post
Old 02-19-2003, 10:58 PM   #34
Wiisass
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Wiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Wiisass
Blacksburg cops are the worst. They definitely try and screw any and everyone they can. I'm not going to rant about them because it's pointless. It sucks that you guys got those tickets. You should be able to get it dropped down from reckless if you take it to court. You probably don't even need a lawyer for it, just go there and they should offer you something less or driving school if you're a VA resident. I spent some time in court in B'burg and I saw people getting reckless for just about everything. One guy got it for his tires squeeling as he went around that turn in front of Squires and even the cop said he was driving the speed limit. The cops here are the worst kind, there's basically no crime around here besides alcohol related events and traffic violations.

Well good luck with the ticket. 019, does your car have a silvia badge on the back, in the middle. It's the written out badge. I keep seeing all these 240's around campus and never really get a chance to meet anybody. I've talked to a couple people, I saw Heinikenns on here. Well hopefully i'll see you around.

Tim

Oh if anybody ever gets pulled over in Blacksburg by officer Sowicki, just ask him about having trouble pulling over a red s13 hatch last October. Well maybe you shouldn't.
DriftAssNation
Wiisass is offline   Reply With Quote