View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 12:11 AM   #94
mmdb
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
mmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymore
Well, I would like to keep it around 8-9kg in the front, but AST in Japan (aka Aragosta) recommended 6kg all around according to my weight distribution specs and my description of how the car felt (didn't like transitions). Although it seemed a bit soft, it should help balance the car for more cornering power.

I'm currently running a stock bar up front and no bar in the rear. I get a slight bit of understeer during mid corner to exit which is REALLY nice. The understeer could always turn to oversteer with a tap of the throttle if you needed the car to rotate a little like in an auto-x course. I'll up the rate on the front roll bar a bit more once I figure out how to get the roll bar to clear the oil pan... or maybe event cut the oil pan a little in the front to get the bar to clear.
mmdb is offline   Reply With Quote