View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 01:18 PM   #1
kenshinS14sks
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
kenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to behold
Good animes you're watching or have watched?

So i thought i'd just throw this out there... im a little "picky" according to my friend and it's really jsut cuz i have a SUPER busy schedule and i like to watch anime to wind me down or when i eat but it's so hard to get into another good anime when you're waiting on new eps or when the one you've been watching is done. . . so i thought i'd just ask you guys for your opinions

for an idea on some of my favorites to reference to (in no particular order) are:

Samurai Champloo
Death Note
Full Metal Panic (ALL OF THEM)
Full Metal Alchemist (except when the evil scientist dude kills his own daughter, that was whack~)
GTO (great teacher onizuka) FUNNY AS HELL!!
Outlaw Star
Cowboy Bebop
Kenshin
Naruto (except for the fillers and the extremely dragon ball long fight scenes)
Bleach (except for the fillers =i)

Macross Frontier (too muh waiting cuz it's not done)
Soul Eater (also too much waiting)