View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 08:30 PM   #146
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
still none, getting there. some update of weekend work...

alright, got the harness stuff finished/wrapped/plugged in! transmission mounts done! motor mounts done being bolted in just about! small nick-nack stuff to get it ready for headers next week so that once those are done this thing can START...

whats up tuning port/CEL

hard fucking core transmounts

those 3 white plugs are the only thing an ls1 engine harness needs to communicate with our chassis, fucking AWESOME!!

ecu gets its own fuse block, 15A for coil banks and injector banks and ecu ign., 20A for sensors, DONE

whats up excess engine harness, later

will it work? my first ever car/engine harness...plug it in!

ecu is good to go! (red light) gonna get a code scanner on it tommorrow just to see what kinda shit its seeing right now

switchin the te's back and forth, i think i found the car more deserving!

no matter how low i make the car go the aero just doesn't touch ground. anyone wanna donate money for an m-sports splitter?