View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 03:26 PM   #626
atutt
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Not too bad... but if you still have the old toe arms, you can replace the heim joint with a great unit (comparable to the Aurora joint used in Battle Version/etc arms) from Midwest Control for about $12. I don't know how low you are, but my toe is craaazy off without my adjustable arms.

Those TIG welds look soooo good. I did some angle-stock welds with the MIG I was using, but the wire was too thick (5/32" I believe) and a shit MIG welder with 20% duty cycle doesn't make for nice long beads. Anyhow, good to see some more nice stuff!

And that sheet metal floor repair is awesome! Looks pro ~
If you are refering to mine, then thank you.

Dare I even mention those were my first ever Verticle ups and Overheads? lol I was actually pleased with the result for being the firsts of both. Definately not my best beads though.

Those are not angle-stocks though. They are 3 pieces of 1/4'' thick mild cold rolled steel.

What welder has a 20% duty cycle? that's like a convienence store welder, lol.

I'm gonna try and get sone stainless and aluminium welds done this week. I don't have a whole lot of time to dick around making scrap tee's to weld.

Only reason I post stuff from scrap steel is because I can't bring the other peices home. Due to their size. I also won't bring my Nikon D80 any where near the shop due to all the magnetic fields and high frequencies... lol

Last edited by atutt; 05-26-2008 at 05:26 PM..
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote