View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 06:25 AM   #1589
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
if you enjoy music, and are a fan of it...you should like it for yourself...

i hate people that say shit like:

-i liked them before they got big and all these teeny boppers started listing to them
-i liked them before they sold out to be on MTV
-i used to listen to them before they got played out on the radio

music is music...if you say shit like that...it makes you just as big of a tool as the people you "make fun of"

/rant
You're preaching to the choir, Eddie... No matter how many times you, me or anyone else expresses this sentiment, there will be people who really do believe that their tastes are somehow better because they like shit that no one has heard of, or the fact that no one has heard of them saves them from being corrupted by "the evil industry."
No artist makes money with mind on not getting ANY exposure, so this whole "I only like underground shit by starving artists that no one has heard of" bullshit is WAY past fucking old.
/rant

For the record, I am back on this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
my next move will be:

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote