View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 07:22 PM   #114
SinisterSntra91
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
SinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
glad you joined the blue side (not just dont ever leave or we'll hunt you down! :keke)

seriously, this is a great build. You're not letting anything intimidate you, or letting other people tell you otherwise. you're taking your time, making things work well, and paying attention to detail. Most people on here have trouble even cleaning their interior let alone designing their own! lol

I seriously hope you don't lose your steam on this project, it will decimate all, after you put in about 10k, OR MORE...if we have to, overnight parts from jap-an. (sorry...had to.)
No steam will be lost here I am already in to deep to turn back, I am itching to do more but the parts I need to do so have yet to come in, someone on this forum I wont name names is dragging his feet on getting the parts I need to go further. I am also getting a check for the first half of the work I did on remodeling a friends mom and dads bathroom soon so I am going to buy a load of parts then. I have also been remodeling a boat which has been taking up my time too. I dont like starting projects and quitting them before they are complete.

Ill have more pics as soon as I am able to start progressing more.