View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 01:14 PM   #1618
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
^ not trying to hate, but that really looks like shit and a pull that big isn't necessary to fit those wheels. Nothing looks worse than a huge pull for wheels that don't need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophv View Post
I wouldnt run more than 2°, more will worsen breaking abilities and also slightly cornering speeds, long story short, its just unuseful. I'm far too rationalistic to do more than, say, 2.2° of camber. Ive seen wheels with lower offsets than +20 which didnt require pulling and also wheels with higher offsets that did require pulling.
damn i don't know, i need to find out how much space is between stock tire sidewalls and the fender edge, then i could calculate if i'd need a pull
dude, you're over analyzing it. 17x9 +20 with 225/40/17. hammer your inner fender lips flat, don't pull. you'll be fine.