View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 05:53 PM   #530
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
i know it's not maximum fitment but it aint whore status either, besides this thread feels more like home for me.

i run 235/40 17 front and 255/40 17 on the rear right now...thinking about going wider...but for that i'm gonna need new wheels, i run kinda shitty offsets right now, so i cant go that much wider on the front, otherwise the tires will rub on the coils. but in order to get different offset wheels i need to check brake clearance and maybe even overfenders...

on the rear i could fit a 265 or maybe even a 275, dunno...

wheel specs: enkei rpf1 8.5x17 front 9.5x17 rear.

i only have a crappy pic of the rears, i'm gonna get some new ones if requested.
You can squeeze 255 fronts and 275 rears on those wheels, you will just have to get some long wheel studs and spacers to make it clear the coils. The tires won't bulge that bad either. What is the offset on your wheels? I would personally make those wheels work rather than replacing them as rpf1's are very good wheels.

EDIT: I had 245's on my 8"wheels and they were pretty much bricks, just a bit of bulge. The tire sizes I suggested should fit pretty much exactly the same on your wheels, just a bit of bulge.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote