View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 06:02 PM   #531
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
i know it's not maximum fitment but it aint whore status either, besides this thread feels more like home for me.

i run 235/40 17 front and 255/40 17 on the rear right now...thinking about going wider...but for that i'm gonna need new wheels, i run kinda shitty offsets right now, so i cant go that much wider on the front, otherwise the tires will rub on the coils. but in order to get different offset wheels i need to check brake clearance and maybe even overfenders...

on the rear i could fit a 265 or maybe even a 275, dunno...

wheel specs: enkei rpf1 8.5x17 front 9.5x17 rear.

i only have a crappy pic of the rears, i'm gonna get some new ones if requested.

I'm running the same width rims as you under stock body, but 18" rims instead. And I run a 245/275 stagger and it fits fine, just a roll in the rear.

It really depends on what your offsets are. I have 18x8.5 +30 with a 5 mil spacer and 18x9.5 +25.
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote