View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 02:38 PM   #54
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyoracle View Post
I approached them as you would any company. I put together a proposal and hoped for the best

They were very interested in my build, and i'm very grateful for that. I wasn't looking to build a magazine show stopper, just a car that I personally like. So for Work to join in on my build is a great compliment. I guess I was doing something right?

I'm looking forward to representing them, its the least I can do. I'm just an individual builder, no shop put this together. For them to lend a helping hand is an awesome gesture. Thanks a lot Jim @ Work!

Also a big thanks to Van @ OneTonGarage.com for sourcing the aero. Its hard to come by, but he made it possible.
Congrats on your WORK USA sponsorship! Looks like it will be a great partnership.

Can't wait to see this thing done!