View Single Post
Old 03-09-2003, 02:07 PM   #14
ny_jee
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
ny_jee is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by wherezmytofu
front strut bar, du-luck x-bar, du-luck floor bars, do luck front and rear ladder bars, cusco triangular bar, white lines, koni's, kat
Front strut bars, you can really do w/o. IMO, they don't do much, and they get in the way while working on engine. All do-luck bars are great choices. Cusco triangular bar is only made for s13 chassis, I believe he's got a 95... White lines, a friend of mine didn't like them. In fact, he sold them no long ago. ST's, I've heard great feedbacks on them, and I have no complaints. Koni's, if you are talking about the shocks & struts, they are crap. KA-T, after all the things you suggested(if he didn't need any basic maintanence), will just cap his budget and leave nothing for when things go wrong.

W/ that said, go w/ what dousan has suggested. However, w/ some minor changes. Basic maintanence is definately first on the list. LSD definately should follow. As for good tires, if you have any thoughts of getting some wheels. Then wait. Brake upgrade, pads and rotors are enough. No need for Z brakes yet w/ no engine mod(even w/ engine mod... Unless you got KA-T). Coilovers if you doing some serious RR/autoX/drifting, drag has a different type of coilovers. But coilovers should come before any other suspension mods, period. Wheels... just some showy factors, but nice to have them tho.