View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 02:50 PM   #1
UsJdmTUner
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
UsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to UsJdmTUner
Staten Island NY parts never returned

Hello everyone... and i just want to let you all know that if you spot a primered zenki with 350z wheels or gray metallic painted zenki with blitz realize TT exhaust and Stance coilovers. Please pm me so I can retrieve my stuff back

here is the link of how my car used to look like:
http://www.importfanatix.com/Forums/...ead.php?t=3596
here is the build:
http://www.importfanatix.com/Forums/...ead.php?t=1396
STORY
I recently sold my zenki couple of weeks ago for $3000 stock.. Long story short, he mentioned that he wanted to buy my coilovers but he wanted to know how it rides. So he picked up the car by flatbed to the body shop in Staten Island on richmond terrace and maple ave. and got the car painted.. I called him thousand of times and never picked up. He changed his cellphone and I got it from his friend. I called him again and finally spoke with him and wanted to buy the passenger side door so like a nice guy I am, i dropped it off at the body shop and he owes me $100 for it. that weekend the body shop guy owner said he picked up his car and drove it and said he will be back this weekend to get it painted. week passed by the body shop owner and Felix never called me back and he changed his cellphone once again. Please dont post comment on why I trusted him. I dont want to hear it anymore because Ive heard it from Stan and my girlfriend and all my friends.. I dont want any sympathy. I just want my stuff back and if you can help me out trace Felix and recover my items, that would be wonderful. I dont want to cause any trouble and hatred to anyone but I just want my stuff back and end of story....

Please be careful dealing with FELIX and his friends..

Felix:
-Hispanic person
-about 5'10
-use to work at Cicuit city in Staten Island now in Brooklyn
-lives in Staten Island NY

INFORMATION:
My stuff that I need back and that he didnt pay me:
1. Stance coilovers very very good condition $1200
2. Blitz realize TT Exhaust for Ka24de very very good condition $650
3. Ebay headers--> i dont care much for it but it cost $150
4. Magnaflow cat high flow cost me $100
5. Passenger door for $100

Total cost: $2200 that is a lot of money and I still owe money for those items. Im still paying them off and he is enjoying my hardwork. That is not fair!!!
UsJdmTUner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links