View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 07:25 PM   #56
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
i see you run S14 rucas...did you buy those on purpose?
S14 works on either S13 or 14

Battle Version only makes the S14 design since obviously he only has to make one version to support 2 cars

I wouldn't mind the S14 version once in a while, cause stupid S13 full circle design makes it hard to adjust lower coilover perch sometimes haha

But yeah if a manufacturer made a S13 and S14 version and I had a S13, obviously get S13 first, but for Battle Version it works on both so all good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_85 View Post
I wanna fab up a rear bumper support and incorperate a jacking point in to it so If I come up with somthing good I'll post pics
Why don't you just use a stock rear bumper support?

Then just jack from tow hook?

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote