View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 04:08 PM   #139
SinisterSntra91
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
SinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfection
Ok I tried the SEM coat on my 240sx/350z HVAC shroud, I am not completely happy with the results but it looks more factory textured than truck bed liner. To me it looks too flat, almost dark gray at times. So I think if I throw a matte clear over the top of it, it will give me the finish I am looking for. This way it wont be as flat as the SEM texture coating and not as shiny as the truck bed liner.

Oh and I tore the cover off my dash, my first time, I wasnt completely happy with. The second time around I will know where to start and I will have my camera handy so I can show you guys that want to know how to do it, do it.