View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 06:46 PM   #8
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by xblack240x View Post
You definitely have a lot to learn about riding. Trust me go with a 250 or Sv650 or something. Looks and whatnot should not be your deciding factor for you first bike. Get comfortable with street riding then go big or go home. I just started riding this year and trust me as careful as you think you are riding is a whole new experience. Best of luck to you, and if you still are going to choose from the list above I would have to put my money on the R1 for a liter bike, for a 600 Ive only been on a gixxer and a r6 and like the gixxer more. I love the way the new CBR 600 looks though. Have fun and ride safe.
Bikes are not like cars. Anybody can drive a car 0-70% of the car's potential and be fine, and the slower you go the easier it is.

Bikes are the reverse. It's actually easier to ride a supersport 50-70% of the bike's potential than it is to try and go slower. Slow = unstable.

Bike crashes happen when you try to ride 0-20% and 80-100+%