View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 09:25 PM   #14
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
get a liter bike.
do 200mph everywhere.
end up road pizza like all the other squids.

or be smart and get a 600 (at most) to start on. there is no point having power if you have no idea how to harness it. i GUARANTEE you wont be riding to 100% the potential of even a Ninja 250 in a year's time.

look into an older CBR600, they are cheap and very forgiving, perfect beginner's bike.

oh and it's not a matter of IF you'll lay it down, only when. everyone goes down.

*i have been riding bikes since i was 10, starting on an xr80 and the biggest bike ive ever owned was a 600 and i still do not ride to 100% of its capabilities, yet i somehow manage to RAPE every (ok MOST) liter bike in the canyons. take it for what it's worth.

edit: ABSOLUTELY MOST DEFINATELY TAKE THE MSF COURSE!! best investment a new rider can make besides proper gear.