View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 08:01 PM   #129
Hawaiian240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
Hawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud of
s13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_mr2 View Post
Hey Kevin.
Thanks for the consideration. i was thinking about asking if there was anything else i should replace while i was in there. and thanks for all the information for the parts. but yeah, if your in kamuela during a weekend ill be there, ill message you my number if you like stop by or hang out if you have time.

shoots,
Jon
Yeah, i'll stop by and talk story!! Keep up the good work!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS!3 View Post
hmmm, only $60 bucks? meh i just finished installing my oil pan, and bottom front cover. Whats the chance of having a bad oil pump? They dont go out much do they?
You never hear of one going out but its cheap considering the cost if you lose all oil pressure at 18psi!! I would check the clearances based on the FSM:

Hawaiian240 is offline   Reply With Quote