View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 02:44 PM   #723
atutt
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TougeLabs View Post
Atutt Thank you for saying baller thats exactly what it is....Ill keep you posted guys on my build up.

O the MSD is going to be mounted ontop of the fuel rail.no other options
Yes keep me updated... I dislike having to look at Honda-Tech for sweet fab builds... I'm slowly getting ready to get my shit together... College + own 2.5 car garaged house + school debt = sad mofo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisEpyon View Post
hehe yea, some of the welds were a bit contaminated, but welding out in the garage(my garage opens up towards the sun from around 1 pm till sun down, so the sun is shining in the garage) in around 94 degrees weather with parts of the pipe sticking in your face or hard to get a comfy position was really starting to annoy me. all in all, i had fun with it. i know, there shouldnt be any excuses, just need more practice.
You don't need more practice... Just an extra 45 seconds of cleaning will sufice.
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote