View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 01:35 AM   #166
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliders562 View Post
iono if spots will be open >_< people are holding leashes on their spots, but some aren't even depositing >_<

i mean if you guys want the spot please deposit, to gurantee your serious about the spot. Im not gonna be a dik or watsoever, but in the past i had ppl down for the spot and i saved a spot for them at the event but never came to the event and we had to fork extra cash out of our pockets.

i understand vip holding spots, but don't act as its a privilage to have a spot without paying while others are waiting in line.

**** by the way, if anyone comes to touke that day and bribes me to get a spot during track day when the roster is full - imma say no sorry.

and no suprise paypal from strangers capeche.
Capeche.
Ill hit u up and we can do sushi yes?