View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 11:20 AM   #6
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedsymphony View Post
Thanks again I'll give the window another look and see what's going on with the M6 nut....

As for the dash I'm trying to locate a good picture of the back side of an S14 dash so I know where all the clips are (the last thing I want to do is crack or otherwise damage the dash)... I'm still looking but if you know of a picture off hand a link would be appreciated.
FSM shows disassembly. There's no clips securing it, only the six M6 bolts, two behind the upper defrost grille, one behind the passenger side defrost grille, one behind the cluster, and one on each lower corner. After all the trim and parts are out only those bolts hold the actual dash in place.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote