View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 10:57 PM   #115
TheS14project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
TheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TheS14project
Ok so the updates for these past few days are as followed. Im about 90 percent done with my wiring. Just gotta make sure ive got everything plugged in correctly, have the maf and O2 wires to extend still but thats it for that portion. Ive got the alternator bolted on as well as the power steering pump to make sure everything was going to clear where I had moved things around. The pics shall explain the rest a bit more.

With all components bolted into place.

Talk about a tight fit....lol

This doesnt look like much but these were a real pain in the ass to put on and bend around the crossmember without kinking them.

New heater hoses and all new vacuum lines have been ran on the car.

The new FMIC arrived today, so I should be able to get it mocked up for charge pipes soon.

And the VIP taillights showed up as well.....haha