View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 10:08 PM   #124
TheS14project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
TheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TheS14project
Thank you thank you.

Ok, so the following things are now done. Plugs have been changed, o2 sensor has been installed, around 95% of the wiring is completed, the maf harness has been extended, fuel filter and new fuel lines are ready to be ran, and almost all of the vacuum lines are now ran. One of the major things that is done though is the o2 elbow has now been modified to clear the steering shaft. Guess a common problem when using the R32 xmember, now that its done Im ready to make a downpipe and then the exhaust is done.

Also have a few new parts in as well. First is the Apexi AFC II

My headlights came in today right before i was headed back to work from lunch. The quallity and fitment are really awesome, however I did have to cut a hole in the radiator support to get them to recess far enough, not a big deal and only took me about 15 minutes for the one side that I mocked up.

The goals for this weekend if the shop is going to be the typical car saturday is to get the car fired up, possibly a downpipe made, and get the fmic into place to start the charge pipe build.